Purpose of this blog post is to collate the getting started reading material on Sitecore which could help enable developers and partners who are excited to start their journey on Sitecore.
- Sitecore Experience platform documentation
- Sitecore Experience commerce documentation
- Sitecore 9 and higher developer documenation
- Sitecore development guidelines and recommended practices.
- Official Sitecore Blog
- Sitecore webinars, whitepapers, and analyst reports
- Sitecore YouTube channel
- Sitecore Feature videos
- Download all sitecore products from here – Downloads to download the resources from this website you need to be a sitecore certified developer and should have a sitecore profile.
Sitecore Developer Trial License
- To install and learn sitecore locally on your machine you would need a sitecore license. Sitecore provides a 60 days developer trial license which can be requested here – Request Sitecore Developer Trial License
Sitecore Implementation Partner
Sitecore Support Options
- Official sitecore support program
- Sitecore community – Open forum where developers and sitecore users can exchange ideas, information and discuss issues and resolutions.
- Sitecore stack exchange – Q&A for developers and end users of the sitecore.
- Sitecore slack channel – If you want to join, submit your request to join.
Sitecore Case Studies
- All case studies
- Consumer goods
- Non profit
We hope that this information would be useful single pager to get started on Sitecore. We will try and keep this information upto date, please feel free to share more resources (via comments below) that you use or feel would be helpful for anyone starting their journey on Sitecore.